ANST - Posting on the web (off Peers)

Fox Anton Purtill fpurtill at simpletel.com
Wed Jun 17 10:02:40 PDT 1998

For once I have to agree with Ches (she knows how rare that is),
I like to know where everyone is posting from as it gives a
feeling of how many people are here, what knowledge level and
skills are clustered where, and what types of feeling seem to
abound regarding the other kingdoms (both from with and without).

Fox Anton Purtill & Karin Höijer-Purtill
    Lord Crispin Starblade & Luvisa
        Bryn-Gwlad / Ansteorra
blackfox at flash.net     khoijer at flash.net
House Starblade - www.flash.net/~blackfox