ANST - awards & peasants & peers, oh my

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Wed Jun 17 10:39:05 PDT 1998

    <<<Or the alternate possibility, all his *reasons* are a load of fabrications. The "I think in the hypothetical" statement probably says a lot already. Sometimes we need to check to see what color the sky is in their happy little universe! Even more interesting is the fact that we have heard nary a peep from him since his initial posting,>>>>

    I posted to his personal e-mail account yesterday because I did not want everybody to take what I said to him personally (some of the stuff was blatant wake up and smell the coffee). Today I got a letter back from him regarding my post so he has been in contact just not directly with the list. So please do not attack him for not responding. He is trying to understand our universe.
    Genevieve de Courtanvaux