ANST - Regional practice/funds & Prize Tourney

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jun 17 20:19:04 PDT 1998

Greetings!!!

As you all know, this Sunday is the Southern regional practice in
Shadowlands. It looks to be a great time, with many people coming from all
over. There will be some local TV coverage (so dress nice) and a Potluck
dinner at my house afterwards (*PLEASE* bring a dish to pass or something to
drink).

One other thing that has been discussed recently is raising funds for a
regional newsletter. To that end I would like to announce that I am
sponsoring a Prize Tourney at the Regional practice. Anyone may enter, the
only requirement is the fighter must make a donation (a penny, a dollar, a
c-note), all of which will be used for the regional newsletter.

I have some gifts for the winners (theres always more than one :) ) but
would ask that anyone who wishes to donate any trinkets, please do!

Timo