ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 19 23:22:45 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Master Tivar says:

>As for why we aren't on the same page already, the short answer is
>"different countries, different customs". The long answer involves a lot of
>kingdom history, interkingdom anthropology, geography, politics and
>personalities. Do you *really* want the gory details?

Well, maybe not *all* the gory details, but I would be interested in
hearing why Calontir won't allow rapier combat.  Is this an ongoing
problem, a recurring problem, or a recent change?  Is the whole kingdom
dead set against rapier fighting or is this the preference of a single
monarch?

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace