ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 05:31:45 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/20/98 1:25:03 AM, Sir Lyonel asked:

>Well, maybe not *all* the gory details, but I would be interested in
>hearing why Calontir won't allow rapier combat.  Is this an ongoing
>problem, a recurring problem, or a recent change?  Is the whole kingdom
>dead set against rapier fighting or is this the preference of a single
>monarch?

A Calontir queen once told me that no one in her kingdom was really interested
in rapier play other than "one or two radicals here and there."  She was very
pleasant about it and seemed to enjoy watching the rapier play with our queen
that day and commented something about how much fun they seemed to be having.

Iago