ANST - SCA weapons and the law

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 12:13:17 PDT 1998

<< > i always liked the one that states something like "When two trains
 > approach an intersection in the tracks, both shall stop and none may
 > proceed until the other has gone."

 and in Trimaris,  ''horsless carriages shall. at night, be preceded by 50 ft,
 person carrying a red lantern announcing thier arrival.  Great, I can just
see
 it now on I-75.......at night that is.sabella

Here's an old law (now discontinued) that I once heard on "Ripley's Believe it
or Not" (TV):

When you approach an intersection, you shall stop.  Then, you shall get out of
your horseless carriage, walk to the intersection, and shout in both
directions.  If, after ten seconds, you have heard nothing, you will then go
to your carriage and honk your horn.  If, after ten seconds, you have not
heard anything, then you will proceed to take your shotgun out, go to the
intersection, and fire once into the air.  If, you have not heard anything,
and you can see that the way is clear, you may return to your carriage and
proceed through the intersection.

Gee.  A lot of work just to get through the intersection.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)