ANST - fashion & practicality ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sun Jun 21 12:46:00 PDT 1998

On 21 Jun 98, at 15:20, PKieferjr at aol.com wrote:

> << speaking of such ... anyone ever play the old "how many blades are you
> carrying"
>  game? ... with points given for creative carry.  then there's the "steel
> shakedown"
>  before making a food / beer run ... seen some truely amazing piles of
> ordinance
>  divested >>
>
> Now my curiosity's been piqued.....how was the scoring done?

one point for each blade openly carried ... two points for each blade hidden on person
... five points for each creatively hidden blade (awarded at discretion of judges).  since
it was never a announced contest, it was a "enter as you normally carry" thing (to
prevent over-loading) ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves