ANST - fashion & practicality ....

Pat St. Jean stjeanp at pdq.net
Sun Jun 21 19:34:36 PDT 1998

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, HE Caterina wrote:
>Glad you're grinnin'!!  We need to get Jeremy to make some sort of contribution to
>this particular thread.....especially since he's the one who told me about it!!!!  I
>sincerely doubt this is an issue within the SCA, since "long pants" of the sort we
>wear today hadn't been designed yet...................on the other hand, there are a
>few people I sort of wonder about!!

Do I dare mention the old favorite "sheep can hear a zipper a mile
away"?

Ducking and running :)

Felipé San Juan
Barony of Stargate
Kingdom of Ansteorra

--
Pat in Houston    1997 XLH 883 (Rocinante)    http://freeweb.pdq.net/stjeanp
AMA #628294 TMRA #32588 HOG #1027226          EKIII codes with me!

  "...any way the wind blows." -- Freddie Mercury/Queen