ANST - duct tape info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jun 24 10:08:48 PDT 1998

Laury Torrence wrote:
> Angela wrote:
> > Um, it's "duct" tape, isn't it?
>
> You are correct!  I realized the typo as I was hitting
> the send button.......However there are some brands
> out there sold as "duck" tape, they put little ducks on
> the label.  Not much we Amazons don't know about
> in the way of gray tape and it's uses!
>
> Baroness Caterina
> Bryn Gwlad

Gray tape? It is only the gray tape that you know how
use? For some sources and other comments about some
really neat colors of duct tape beyond gray, take a look
at this file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium files:

duct-tape-msg      (9K)  1/ 9/97    Sources for unusual colors of duct tape.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net