ANST - Humorous SCA versions of hell...[long]

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 23:23:20 PDT 1998

<< Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch bills
 themselves as the longest town name in Britain.  I guess they want to
 be modest because have no info about a lot of the world.>>

Really?  I understand that the ABSOLUTE longest name in the world exists in
one of the Northeastern Continental European countries (says Guinness Book of
World Records)....and then they changed it to a shorter name.  Guess they got
tired of trying.

 <<They have a website too.  See

 http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/>>

Oh, God!  Not them, too?

<< If you don't have cut-and-paste, may the Lord have mercy on your soul.>>

I'm not even sure that I want to try.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)