ANST - Stargate area WWW access

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:15:14 PDT 1998

Greetings good gentles,
Othar here.

   It has come to my notice on our wonderful list that some of my local
area's inhabitants complain that they do not have access to Stephan's
files, or any other access to the WWW.

   I have your solution!

***GO TO THE LIBRARY!***

   The library has free access to the web, allowing you at _NO_ cost to
find the internet resources you want.  Should you not live in the
Stargate, it is very likely that other metropolitan areas provide this
service for free, too.

   We _all_ work with budget constraints and here is a solution that is
easy and cheap.  With your visit to the library, you will avoid having
to ask others to download WWW files and email them to you.  Your
cooperation is appreciated in advance.

   I would welcome any suggestions as to how others might solve this
problem.

I remain,
Othar Morganson                  MKA: Jerry Dreifuerst
Stargate, Ansteorra                   Houston, Texas
morganson at hotmail.com                 jerryd at neosoft.com