ANST - Thoughts -messy- may want to avoid

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Sun Jun 28 23:34:08 PDT 1998

Hmm.  A ladies being threatened, and attacked.  I'm not supposed
to know.  Does that make it OK?  No.
I can not ignore this.
Despite how Othar meant his message, it was an attack.  This post
refers to his message, not to him.
    Raven was attacked, as surely as if I yelled at her at an
event.  It was mean spirited.  It professed to know how I felt (I
felt Raven was being perfectly considerate in that I did not have
to go back through my trash been searching subject lines for what
she was talking about.).  It proceeded to politically threaten
her if she didn't stop this.  This  message contained quite a few
of the pet peeves and mundane attitudes that we profess to
dislike or escape.  It was rude, It was mean, and the way that
the bottom section about what mayne should do was phrased, it
made it sound like, the message said she had the brains of a
gnat.
    I could not ignore this.
Chivalry.  Honour.  Fair Play.  Are these ideals so easy to leave
behind?
    "Raven, could you please begin to snip your quote's?"  It
seems so easy.
I could not ignore this.
    Perhaps Mayne was wrong to post this.  Were it my lady, I may
not do differently. An affront to the very Ideals we hold dear.
I may have handled it differently, maybe not.
Nevertheless, a lady was attacked, which was the worse crime?  I
don't know.  I know what I feel.
I could not ignore this.
Any who wish to reply privately, I welcome it.  You have my Bond
that it stays with me.
Ld. Gorm MacLeod