ANST - Question...

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Mon Jun 29 11:15:59 PDT 1998

I'm sorry to hear all the mess the Othar comments and rebuttals have
caused.  My personal take on this is that both sides were in the wrong.

What Othar was trying to get across was not bad, just the way he went
about it.  I won't make any excuses for that behavior, for Othar or
anyone.  But the response was equally bad.

I would ask all parties involved to settle this as peacefully as possible
and as civilly as possible.  Do it here or do it in private, but please do
it.  Don't let something like this cause bad feelings.

				Ansgar von Aachen