ANST - Question...

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:25:58 PDT 1998

That's actually why I advocate the "privacy" thing. People are much more
"amenable" to having their faults and failings pointed out to them when
it's done on a one on one basis.

As for not knowing what a jerk they're being, I've met people who refuse
to know it. No matter what, they're going to find a way to blame it on
someone else, on circumstances, on "miscommunication". Those people are
the ones I advocate avoiding as much as possible. :)

Catriona Rowley