ANST - ADMIN: Change in Ansteorran mail list...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 30 05:46:15 PDT 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  Effective immediately, the Ansteorran list has a new filter in place.

  This filter looks for "too much" previously included text. "Too much"
  is only known to myself and will not be made public knowledge.

  The filter looks for the typical included message format and verifies
  that there is more new text than old text.

  Anyone found attempting to bypass this filter will be reprimanded and
  if the behavior continues will be removed from the list. Any further
  misconduct at that point will be dealt with appropriately.

  Those messages found to include "too much" old text today (6/30) will
  still be approved for submission, but as of July 1st, the sender will
  be sent a polite reminder to edit their message more. The message will
  then be dropped in the bit bucket.

  I truly apologize for this inconvience as well as the necessity for
  putting it in place.

  NOTE: This only affects Ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG and not any of the
        other lists hosted at Ansteorra.ORG.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   fools of ourself."