ANST - Article--making combat arrowheads

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Wed Mar 4 14:23:19 PST 1998

>From Tomonaga:

I hope this is in time to do some good for the war.  I have managed to
convince someone I know to place on her web site, an article I did
earlier describing a method for making combat arrowheads.  The URL is:

http://swing.saecrc.org/docs/arrows.html

Please be aware that the web site is provided by the generosity of a
very nice lady in Bjornsborg.  I neglected to ask her permission so I
will not post her name or email address.  However, if you use this
information, please remember we owe her one.

Please use this information well--build huge piles of arrows.  Then
shoot them into the swamp people.

	Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
                by Robert E. Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra