ANST - Lost since Steppes Warlord

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:25:52 PST 1998

Othar here,

   Speaking of lost&found, a Viking chair of mine was left in a great
big tent at Steppes Warlord last year.  I tried to locate it a couple of
times by phone but was stonewalled.  The chair is large enough for me to
sit on without worrying about it breaking and it has my device etched,
partially-finished, into the headboard.  The design on the chair is
Sable, a lozenge gules, enfimbriated argent.  Should its whereabouts be
known I would appreciate getting it back as it was a prize for barding
in Seawinds.  Email at either address will be appreciated.  Thanks for
the bandwidth.

Jerry Dreifuerst            SCA: Othar Morganson
Houston, Texas                   Stargate, Ansteorra
jerryd at neosoft.com               morganson at hotmail.com
(713) 880-3462