ANST - Gulf War Checklist

-Jax- jackson2 at apple.com
Wed Mar 4 06:18:40 PST 1998

Okay, help me out here.

GULF WAR CHECKLIST

ARMOR
All armor legal and in good shape?
Straps, d-rings, padding, cords, rivits?
Shield edges and hardware legal and secure?
Repair kit assembled?
GOT TAPE?

WEAPONS
All rattan in good shape? Not pulped or broomed?
All weapons well taped w/ good padding?
Hilts/heads well secured?
Arrows marked?

MUNDANE DETAILS
Vehicles have oil/water/other fluids/insurance?
Maps? Directions?
Site fees/shopping money/emergency funds?
Emergency contact info? Are family/friends aware of your itinerary?
Did you turn off the iron?

GARB
Sufficient garb for the whole event? -OR-
Laundry soap/laundry money?
Are you prepared to deal w/ heat/cold/rain/court?
Comfortable shoes?

OTHER GEAR
Feast gear?
Cooking gear?
Tent w/ all stakes/ropes/poles/tarp?
Sleeping bags/pads/blankets?
Wash tub? Wash cloth/scrubber/soap/towels?
Water bottles?
Got enough food? Ice? Brewski's? Condoms? <g>

Okay, what am I forgetting? Gulf War veterans, speak up! This is my first
war. What have you learned to bring? What have you learned not to bother
with? What things are available on site? What jobs *must* be done before
leaving town? Let's start getting squared away so we can KICK TRIMARAN
BUTT!

Respectfully,

-Erik Wulfriksson-
  House of Brick

"Between stimulus and response, man has the freedom to choose."
                                       -Stephen Covey