ANST - Gulf War Checklist

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Mar 4 06:33:44 PST 1998

-Jax- said something that sounded like:
> Okay, what am I forgetting? Gulf War veterans, speak up! This is my first
> war. What have you learned to bring? What have you learned not to bother
> with?

I'm not a War veteran, but there are a few more things I've made sure to
bring to events.

First Aid kit (however big or small that is for you)
Asprin (for the night after the beer)
Vitamins (we never eat right at events)
Mundane clothing in a waterproof bag (or left in the car)

Make sure your feast gear includes a knife.
If you have health insurance, remember your card.
If you have an emergency credit card, remember to take it.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head. Viscount Galen
already covered some others.

Ciao,