ANST - Gulf War Checklist

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Mar 4 06:33:52 PST 1998

Fire extinguisher?  Triple-A Membership?  SCA Membership card
($5 off at the gate for members)?  Fighter authorization card?
Songbook?  Address book (for all the new friends you'll make)?
Light sources (lantern, flashlight, torch, etc.)?  A pen?
A chair?  Alarm clock (battles start early on Sat. morning)?

I hope this helps!

- Galen of Bristol