ANST - Apology

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Fri Mar 6 15:29:01 PST 1998

If I may express *my* opinion, Timo: *I* don't think your
"unusual" items were offensive.  I was assuming you were
being bizarre and risqu{e'}, and I thank you for the
surrealism you added to my day.  Given a choice of what
items should be rattling around a camp, I'd prefer some of
your list over mass quantities of alcohol.  For example, I
suspect that panty shields don't make you boorish, don't
impair your judgment, don't make you vomit, don't make you
pass out on the road, and don't usually send you to the
hospital ... or the morgue.

Daniel "tho I should admit that I have no idea what 'panty
shields' might be, so I'm just guessing" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.