ANST - Funny Stuff Sent To Alina (Don't Read, If Easily Offended)

Cougar!! cougar17 at swbell.net
Sat Mar 7 11:00:02 PST 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> COUGAR, YOU NEED TO REFRAIN FROM USING WORDS LIKE P____Y ON THE E-MAIL.

I dont talk like that at all..its just what the woman said, my apologies
if it was offensive.

> EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FUNNY HOWEVER I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHO SANG THE SONG
> IN THE LAST STORY, THE PATIENT OR YOUR PARTNER.  IF IT WAS YOUR PARTNER,
> HE HAS A
> SICK!!!  SENSE OF HUMOUR, BUT I GUESS Y'ALL GET DE-SENSITIZED AFTER A
> WHILE.  I THOUGHT IT WAS KIND OF MORBID, THOUGH, WHOEVER SAID IT.

It was my partner...the patient was....well...deceased.
Yes, and you know you've become de-sensitized when you are sitting at
Denny's at 2am, discussing scenes while eating, and the people at the
next table get up and leave...BEFORE thier food gets there! :)

						Cougar!!