ANST - Funny Stuff Sent To Alina (Don't Read, If Easily Offen ded)

Phillip L. Stallcup StalPL at integris-health.com
Mon Mar 9 08:00:41 PST 1998

You know it's funny that we see people who are appologising for using up
bandwidth to ask for information on hotels and resturaunts around the
Gulf War area, when we recieve so much of this off this list. I'm sorry,
I don't usually mind this stuff, but there has been so much of it in my
mailbox this morning that it's really gotten to me.

Ld Llygoden Llwyd
Barony of Weisenfeuer
mka Phillip Stallcup
stalpl at integris-health.com