ANST - remove

The Great Grey Skwid skwid at utdallas.edu
Sat Mar 7 18:14:43 PST 1998

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Rick Drake and several others wrote:
<absolutely nothing except a complete quotation of the spammer!>

Think for just a minute, folks.

You can't get this person to remove the ansteorra list from his spam list,
only the list-owner can do that.  For goat's sake, we don't need everybody
sending the spam _back_ at us!

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/