ANST - Apology

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Mon Mar 9 06:21:18 PST 1998

I agree that drunkenness is distasteful. However, as one of the people who
complained about Timo's message off-line (and to whom he very graciously
apologized offline), I also feel that discussions of personal hygiene
products, contraceptives, and other such items as have been included in the
"Gulf War lists" is vulgar and unnecessary in this context. Especially on a
list for a society that purports to uphold such concepts as honor, courtesy,
and chivalry.

The messages we post here go into many homes (and offices), and while it is
not always possible to avoid offending everyone, I think it behooves us to
be a little more discreet.

Teleri ferch Pawl