ANST - re: the condom crusades ... was yet another pointless thread, wi

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Mar 9 18:24:37 PST 1998

.... would that make it the "once and future thread"?

On  9 Mar 98 at 17:45, Lori Campbell wrote:

> > HEY PEOPLE!    GET OVER IT.
> > IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT SAYS, DON'T READ IT.
> > RAVEN
>
> I've been reading (and reading...) on this topic all day and
> somehow I've managed to control the urge to reply, until now.
> Please take this in the spirit it is intended and remember that
> using all capitals on the internet generally means you are shouting
> at someone....

considering the absurd and pointless levels that some simple humour
has has evolved into, i think that was probably the intent ...

ideological crusades tend to be pointless and quickly degenerate
into emotionial and undefendable diatribes that tend to spin off into
irrelevent and pointless directions ... and pretty soon the best are
marching off to foreign lands to die in the name of the new cause
(note: no referrence to the current wars intended))

'wolf

... everyone take a dep breath and write 1000 times (***NOT*** to
the list!) ... "i will not be so easily offended" ...

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves