ANST - Reflections of the ressurection battle

Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah maleah at swbell.net
Wed Mar 18 22:16:05 PST 1998

In my humble opinion it is occaisions such as this that breath the life
into our dream. If one person walks away saying "It was so real, you
could feel the heart beat and touch the past we have succeeded well.
	Wish I could have been there.

Again Count Sir Simon, I thank you for one of my moments,
Hasheika Maleah