ANST - Another Funny Story From Alina's Sister

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Mon Mar 30 09:03:04 PST 1998

Don't be too quick to put all these stories down as "myths."  My mom
lived in a rural area.  One day, as she was about to get in the shower to
get ready to go to church, she decided to set some trash in the garage.
The door closed and locked behind her.  She found an old sheet in the
garage, then went out to the road to flag down a passing motorist  while
wearing her makeshift "toga."  He helped her break in to the house, and
by the time she got to church everyone there already knew the story!