ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

BSilveraxe BSilveraxe at aol.com
Fri May 1 09:36:48 PDT 1998

<Ok, THIS I had to respond to. Alcohol is an "intoxicant". The root word
<there is "toxic". Drunkenness is the physical response to being
<poisoned. The documented health benefits you speak of only occur with
<WINE. Not beer, not distilled spirits, WINE. And those health benefits
<can be achieved far easier without the use of alcohol. (Exercise, and a
<well balanced diet do far more for you than drinking a poison in
<"moderation".)

<Alcohol IS a poison. Ask any chemist.

Isn't it just amazing how many different classifications alcohol really does
falls into,I meen just think , it's an intoxicant, it's a poison, and
according to the FDA it's also a low end "liquid barbituate" because of the
effects that occur when consumed.

Just two more of my cents worth
HRH Barn