ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri May 1 11:04:37 PDT 1998

On  1 May 98 at 12:36, BSilveraxe wrote:

> Isn't it just amazing how many different classifications alcohol
> really does falls into,I meen just think , it's an intoxicant, it's
> a poison, and according to the FDA it's also a low end "liquid
> barbituate" because of the effects that occur when consumed.

on related, but similar topic ... wonder how many people realize what
a potent poision nicotine is?  it's one of the most deadly and
effective insecticides on the planet (one of it's only industrial
uses).  luckily, it breaks down readily in heat or there would be
a significantly fewer smokers on the planet ...

some things from your studies do tend to stay with you.

'wolf

... carpe ichthae