ANST - system realities ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu May 7 13:31:13 PDT 1998

On  7 May 98 at 13:07, Pug Bainter wrote:

>   Despite what some people may think, I'm not always around to
>   monitor the list and forward on valid postings. I do go to events
>   and have somewhat of a social life at times. *smile*

ahhh, you obviously did'na read your contract .. note the fine print
in the standards section where it clearly specifies "that as sysop or
group/list moderator, you give up all social life and become 100%
responsible for all issues whether or not they are under you control"

sadly, that joke cuts to close to reality in the online and sysadmin
world most times ... but like they say, it's a dirty job but someone
has to do it.

'wolf

... carpe ichthae