ANST - YOU'VE BEEN rejected

Mark Hinkle mhinkle at rocketmail.com
Fri May 8 13:56:43 PDT 1998

Oh heavens! I wasn't suggesting that this list become a subscriber
only list. The implication is that those who do subscribe are more
likely to not be spammers. All other messages would automatically go
to strong filters to weed out the spam. Non-spam would be posted to
the list.

Markov

===

Mark Hinkle                      Team OS/2    IEEE     SCA
mhinkle at rocketmail.com
   "The difference between genius and stupidity is that
    genius has its limits." - Unknown