ANST - Templars ...

Rick Wynne richard at speakeasy.org
Fri May 8 21:31:46 PDT 1998

Good Fergus here has made some valid observations, "salute milord" and I
would further recommend anyone interested in the Templars to come visit my
website...

Milites Christi: Templar Archives (http://www.speakeasy.org/~richard)

While it focuses on templars in the SCA I welcome questions and I am
always seeking new sources of information.

Pax vobiscum,
Brother Richard of Tyre