ANST - A&S Competitions & Food

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Mon May 11 16:01:12 PDT 1998

I have to agree with you.  Safety concerns aside, most food doesn't look too
attractive to those of us asked to judge after it has set out that
long....she says shuddering in memory of past.....It is an excellent idea
and can definately be suggested to your A&S coordinator at any event you
plan to enter.  Out here in Blacklake, we usually try to have a building so
that entries are in out of the weather (read HOT).  So for sure we will plan
to do something like this for Regional A&S.

Ulrica

P.S.  Did you all know this woman makes a MEAN margarita?