ANST - squires and cadets

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Fri May 15 08:25:56 PDT 1998

>Does anybody know if the squires and cadets event has been curtailed or
>cancelled due to the weather situation with the smoke from Mexico?  Will the
>fighters still be fighting?  Is the event been changed to a non-camping event?
>Jilleighanne (Shadowlands)

HAH! Yeah right! I for one will be fighting come hell or high water. I'm
sure many others will not let the weather(or smoke) affect them.

This whole thing with the "dangerous Mexican smoke" seems pretty overblown
to me. I've worked outside all week long (around Houston, Victoria, Conroe,
etc) and have'nt had any problem.

Timo
A.E.I.O.U.