ANST - squires and cadets

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Fri May 15 15:14:47 PDT 1998

Greetings to one and all:

SQUIRES AND CADETS MARCHES ON!

We, the hosting Barony of Loch Soillier, wish everyone to know that it
will take more than a little smoke to curtail the spirits of the brave
fighters of Ansteorra!  The schedule for Squires and Cadets has not
changed in any way.  Site opens on friday and continues through the
entire weekend.  As an additional note: the smoke is clearing up in the
Houston area, so it shouldn't pose a problem at all.  Also remember that
HL Spider will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican on Saturday
morning, so be sure to arrive early.  Looking forward to seeing you all
there.

Sir Alexis
Seneschal for Loch Soillier

P.S. remember to bring your horse (or your interest) for the equestrian
college going on in conjunction with Squire's.