ANST - Ansteorran Count In Meridies

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 18 20:45:22 PDT 1998

I just recieved a post from a lady in Meridies that a Count from
Ansteorra had recently move to Wyrn Giest - Baton Rouge, LA. where he
was very rude to the autocrat. Telling her that as a Count he had the
right to hold a court. This is NOT the policy in Meridies as they
politly tried to tell him and his squire who was also rude.She had to
go to the local Duke to get him to stop this man.

I am trying to find out his name. Does anyone here know of a Count
moving to Meridies?

Unfortunaly this is a classic case of someone moving to a new Kingdom
and not bothering to find out how things are run before opening ones
mouth. No, I take that back. It doesn't matter where you are from
bad manners, no matter what your rank is are totally uncalled for.

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY