ANST - Ansteorran Count In Meridies

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 18 21:42:07 PDT 1998

Excellency,

I can only think of one former ansteorran royal who is out of kingdom and
that is Richard de Chignon.  This is, however, totally outside his
character.  I am usually not this suspicious but I am given to suspect that
this must be a pretender.  Even here it is not, as I understand it, a
*right* of the royal family to hold court but rather an allowance should the
need arise (e.g. the king and queen cannot attend an event).

I would look at this incident with an arched eyebrow.

Ritter Dieterich

PS. It was lovely meeting you despite the circumstances at Jans home- I look
forward to helping you with your dove issue with Kean this fall if the
invitation still stands.

I think you have me confused with someone else hon. I moved to
Mid-Realm 2 years ago.

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY