ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed May 20 19:10:07 PDT 1998

Heilsa Kassandra and all SCA Folk....

This is Sir Kief av Kiersted, OP, Baron Raven's Fort, Lion of Ansteorra.

Read and Hear my words.

Sutan Bloodaxe is scum of the earth. He is a liar, a cheat, he molests women,
up to and including rape. He has no Honor and is Blackhearted. I do not trust
him, will never trust him, and urge all that come into contact with him to
avoid him like the plague.

I do not make these charges lightly. I know that this man has done these
things. I have witnessed them, and talked to women that he has molested and
raped. I would urge the good folk of the Known World to SHUN this man. He is
not a true knight nor count in my eyes. I cannot suffer his presence in our
world of gentle folk.

>It was Count Sutan. He has been living in Meridies for several months
>now. I understand he is now ticked because he hasn't lived there long
>enough to enter their Crown list.

I also urge my Brothers and Sisters in Arms to disallow this man's entry into
ANY Crown Lists anywhere. He will bring nothing but evil and ruin to your
Kingdom.

I do give permission to post and/or publish these words of mine as long as they
are published in their entirety.

>Kassandra NickKraken

With a hardened heart and much sadness...

Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted