ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 21 07:37:53 PDT 1998

stddly at SHSU.edu said something that sounded like:
> Read and Hear my words.

Uhh. Let's please not go here again.

I truly understand the reasons behind this but...

I as the list administrator can not allow discussions or proclimations
like this to continue. I chastised Meg and Orm regarding public trial
and there were no mundane illegalities involved in the accusations, I
can't allow a friend of mine to get away with the same thing or I am not
worthy of administering this list.

You have accused this person of things that are illegal. If the
individuals involved are not willing to take it to court and prove it,
then you as an outside party are not able to make accusations and
proclimations regarding them here. (I make no claims to wheither the
accusations are based in reality nor if he has been convicted in a court
of law. *I* don't know.)

This list is not a court of law. This list is not a court of the
Society. This list is not a court of public opinion. This list is not a
court.

Please do not do this on this list.

Please do not do this to me my friend.

In Service,