ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Thu May 21 11:01:30 PDT 1998

I would urge the good folk of the Known World to SHUN this man.
> Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted

   While, I understand Modius and Pug's objections from a legal
standpoint, I also feel we have an obligation to warn new or just
oblivious people to a potentially dangerous situation. If someone moved
into your neighborhood where there was a dog that was known to bite,
would you warn your new neighbors or wait for them to be bitten. Then
say "Oh everyone knows that dog bites."
  Sir Kief's words were not an attack. They were a warning that all
would do well to keep in mind.

Yours,
Lord Mykaru Kurodachi