ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 21 11:10:05 PDT 1998

Michael Peters said something that sounded like:
>   Sir Kief's words were not an attack. They were a warning that all
> would do well to keep in mind.

A warning is telling publicatly to be leary of something and to discuss
privately what the problem is.

Publicly making statements like those made is an attack.

We are a polite and chivalric society. It does not mean that we have to
put up with stupid or rude behavior.

This behavior should be expected from all of our members, especially
those who are making judgements about others behavior in a public forum.

In Service to *my* dream,