ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu May 21 22:15:49 PDT 1998

Heilsa Pug and all others that read my words...

You wrote...

>stddly at SHSU.edu said something that sounded like:
>> Read and Hear my words.
>
>Uhh. Let's please not go here again.
>
>I truly understand the reasons behind this but...
>
>I as the list administrator can not allow discussions or proclimations
>like this to continue. I chastised Meg and Orm regarding public trial
>and there were no mundane illegalities involved in the accusations, I
>can't allow a friend of mine to get away with the same thing or I am not
>worthy of administering this list.

I agree with you. You needs must do what is correct in your duty as list
administrator.

>You have accused this person of things that are illegal. If the
>individuals involved are not willing to take it to court and prove it,
>then you as an outside party are not able to make accusations and
>proclimations regarding them here. (I make no claims to wheither the
>accusations are based in reality nor if he has been convicted in a court
>of law. *I* don't know.)
>
>This list is not a court of law. This list is not a court of the
>Society. This list is not a court of public opinion. This list is not a
>court.

True. This list is not a court of Law... Nor any of the others you listed. I
will write no more about this person publicly on this list. What I wrote
already is quite sufficent.

>Please do not do this on this list.
>
>Please do not do this to me my friend.

To you and any others that were offended by my statements. I stand ready and
willing to apologize to each and everyone of you. But nothing short of death
will change my opinion about his person...

>In Service,

>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

In the spirit of Love for my Society...

Kief