ANST - A Warning

Houghton, Kevon Kevon_Houghton at Dell.com
Fri May 22 09:01:19 PDT 1998

I apologize, I used the wrong word. No "Charges" have been filed by the
courts, but the accusation is there and is currently at the DA's office
who will decide whether or not to press charges before a Grand Jury.  It
is not my intention to embarrass anyone, or reduce anyone's honor.  I
only wish to let the facts be known.  As I said in my previous post, if
you wish any more information, please write to me privately and I will
give you any more information you request.

		Dear Sir,
		 <Snip>
		Don Miguel was never charged with anything. There was an
accusation
		and an investigation.