ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

Evan Paul Langlinais skwid at utdallas.edu
Fri May 22 09:39:44 PDT 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Joel Schumacher wrote:
> > Evan Paul Langlinais <skwid at utdallas.edu> wrote:
> > Hmph.  Color me unsurprised.  Did his wife extinguish their fire by puking
> > on it like she did ours?  And then leave because, dammit, it was too cold
> > without a fire?
> Gin (who wasn't actually Sutan's wife) was, to me, one of the most kind
> and helpful people I knew when I was getting started in the SCA.  She
> helped make garb for me, doing much more work than for the money I had
> given her.  She helped me to find an SCA name, sharing several books on
> period names.  She was always quick to share her cooking at events.  She
> always answered questions.
> I don't know the situation here, but she was apparently not herself if
> she was throwing up.  Maybe she was sick, maybe drunk.  Either way, I
> think it's not a very good time to form a lasting opinion of this woman.

I try to keep an open mind, and will do so with regards to Gin in the
future, but I tell you one thing:  She didn't look sick.

We didn't much care that she puked into the fire, that happens all the
time, really.  What bothered us was that she _put it out_!

<mastication>
> What if he is entirely innocent of these charges?  One could just as
> easily claim Sir Kief molested their child, stole money from them, and
> deals drugs.  True?  Who knows?  Who you going to believe?

Kief.  Now gimme one that takes some thinking first.

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/