ANST - The list is moderated...

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Fri May 22 11:20:03 PDT 1998

Terry Harper / Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir wrote:
> I Thought this was a forum of open
> discussion on alot of different matters relating to the SCA, however, I
> never thought of it as an "official" SCA vehicle.

Fallacy of the excluded middle, I think it's called.
Specifically, the option that's you're overlooking is
"Pug's Ansteorran Magazine; Pug, editor and
proprietor.  All the news that fits, we print,
unless things get out of hand (in the sole judgment
of the editor and the proprietor)".  The issue of "whose
list is it anyway" has never been clearly stated, at least
as I recall.  The issues are serious enough and I trust Pug
enough that I'll spend the weekend mulling it over, when I'm
not shouting my lungs out at Steppes Warlord.

Daniel "Freedom of the press belongs to the one who owns the press"
de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.