ANST - The list is moderated...

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 22 12:53:54 PDT 1998

margiejr wrote:

> I for one resent anyone who is going to regulate what I am going to say, or
> how I am going to say it.  In real life or the Society. I have a right to My
> Opinion as dose everyone else. no human being should have the right to
> censor that opinion.
>
> Lady Simone
> An Irish Bard

Agreed, but no one is trying to control what anyone else is
saying...only where it is said.  You may write all the Letters to the
Editor you like, but no law forces the newspaper to publish them.  Pug
owns this "electronic newspaper"  and he gets to Edit......

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer

--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com