ANST - The list is moderated...

Phillip L. Stallcup StalPL at integris-health.com
Fri May 22 11:48:54 PDT 1998

I for one think this is a good idea. I'm not in favor of censorship, but
thought should be given as to how statements are going to be viewed.

I don't know Don Miguel, and I probably will never know him, but now I
have an opinion (however right or wrong) of him.

Remember that publicly announcing a false accusation can be considered
public defamation.

Ld Llygoden Llwyd
Barony of Wiesenfeuer