ANST - Scrolls-sable falcon

Sharon Palkowetz vivaine at flash.net
Tue May 26 07:08:33 PDT 1998

Thanks. My lord got his Sable Falcon at Gulf War, and I was going to buy him a
frame to put the scroll in, when I realized he didnt have a scroll.  How do we go
about and get one, or is this something we just remain quiet about til it comes?
I dont want to bug anyone or do the wrong thing.

My thanks again.

Vivaine