ANST - PR and Image

Davis, Richard Richard.Davis at wichita.boeing.com
Tue May 26 08:29:08 PDT 1998

I would much rather hear about someone suspicious before hand (being a
trasnplant from another kingdom) than have my wife, daughter , or friend
being subjected to the worse because no one would warn us to the fact.
Because I would rather be suspicious now, than regret it later.
Sean O'Fogarty (mka R.S.Davis)
Argent, a dance between two fleur-de-lis, gules.